Being a part of an adventurous trip has always been exciting and fun. How about experiencing a deep sea dive and exploring the beautiful world under the sea? Sounds thrilling right? But what if you can capture every little detail and every single experience you have, in your camera? Yes, with the help latest technologies and innovations, you can avail a compact waterproof camera to capture your thrilling expeditions under water. You don’t need to be a pro in photography in order to own one of these. There are ample options available for a novice and the professionals too. Whether you have just started with underwater photography, or if you are looking to upgrade your system or if you are a progressive image-maker and you wish to acquire a more compact and advanced device, you have a lot to choose from. The new age compact cameras are capable of delivering high quality videos and photos, which are very close to that of professional SLR systems. Reliable and well known camera retailers like Camera Store there is a camera that fits into your priority list, be it concerning your budget, your portability issues or the technically advance features required for an experienced underwater shooter.
The top picks in this category can be listed as:-
- The GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition Camera – This can be marked as the best affordable camera for the beginners, which starts housing at $400 only. It gives you the best underwater still images and videos, with amazing high quality optics and a good frame rate and resolution.
- The Olympus Tough TG-2 Camera – It is a great pocket camera. It has incredible features and low maintenance as it is splash proof, dustproof, crushproof, shockproof and freeze proof. Its 50 feet depth rating is definitely going to impress you.
- The Sony DSC-RX100 II Camera – This rules the category of the best point and shoots cameras. This one is engineered outstandingly in an elegant and sleek package to produce full 1080p video and brilliant stills. It would also provide you with a remarkable resolution of 20 megapixels.
- The Olympus PEN Series Camera – If you looking for a mirror less camera at entry level, this is your pick. It has to offer you a step up in image quality, flexibility and boost up your growth potential. It is a career launcher for the beginners.
- The Olympus E-M1 Camera –This one has its own separate class and is the best advanced mirror less camera. This has something to offer to each and every user with its impeccable ergonomics, along with full set of dials, menus and automatic shooting modes. It also features deep customization for the advanced photographers. If you do not wish to drag around a bulky SLR, this compact package is for you.
All these come with underwater wide angle lenses which would help you capture the big picture. The point and shoot cameras are easy to use and offer immense growth potential. For an avid photographer these are the selective elites. To challenge your expertise and talent, you can also add housings or connect to a strobe, to further enhance your pictures and give them a touch of professionalism. It’s time for you to explore and unveil the world under the water with your own unique perspective. Visit http://www.camerastore.com.au/digital-cameras/waterproof-cameras for more information on water proof cameras.