Women all around the world generally prefer to go for waxing when they want to get rid of their unwanted hair all over their body. It is their first choice as it leaves their skin clean and smooth for a very long time, mainly between 3-4 weeks and causes no stubbles or irritation. Using razors or epilators causes your hair to grow fast giving you a daunting experience, so it’s always preferable to opt for waxing as you don’t need to do it frequently..
There are many females who find it quite difficult to visit saloonson regular basis as it is costly and time-consuming. They can go forat-home waxing as it is not complicated and once you get used to it, it can be a very good hair-removal method. Body waxing kits are easily available which make your work easier. They are staple in today’s age and you get a lot of variety in them. So it’s pretty easy to get the one that is best suited for you according to your budget. It is always preferable to include hard wax in your body waxing kit as this wax gives you perfectly smooth and efficient waxing experience.You can choose from a variety of hard wax available: Green, Blue, Natural, RP Pink and Blue Film. Body waxing kits have all the necessary items that you need for at-home waxing. These kits basically include hard wax, pro-wax warmer, wooden spatulas, an empty wax tin and pre & post treatments.
Must Follow Rules before Your Waxing Session
If you are planning to go by do-it-yourself route, then it also comes with many risks. There are more chances of error as you are not aware that you are doing it the right way or not. You may burn or bruise yourself or sometimes you may even pull off your skin. But you can always stay away from these scary side-effects if you follow some basic rules before your session.
- Ensure that you buy a good body waxing kit for yourself if you want satisfying experience because good wax removes all your hair at single go from the root giving you silky-smooth skin. In case, your hair are not removed properly then you must throw that kit away and buy yourself a new good kit.
- You must exfoliate 2-3 times in a week so that when you have to wax, there are no ingrown hair. The layer of dead cells or dead skin is removed by exfoliation.
- Use pre and post treatments so that you can have a smooth hair-free skin and not ingrown & frustration.
- Ensure that your hair are of adequate length which means they shouldn’t be very short or very long. Appropriate length is between 1/4 inch and ¾ inch long.
- Do check the temperature of the wax before applying. It should be neither too hot nor cold.
- Apply wax in the direction of growth of your hair and pull it in the opposite direction.
In case, your home-waxing experience is the first one then you should always take the help of someone else. For experiencing a satisfying and pain-free session, opt for good body waxing kits.