In the maddening and stressed lives of the modern world, it is but obvious that one must pay attention to the little ways in which one can improve the quality of his/ her life. One of the easiest and sure-shot ways to do this is to include healthy food and drinking habits as a way one’s life! Green Tea has scientifically proven to be super rich in anti-oxidants and also acts as a major stress reliever in its different combinations.
Some of the Reasons why you should Consume Green Tea are:
- Green tea is useful in preventing dental cavities, chronic fatigue and stress. It also helps in treating various kinds of skin conditions.
- It is made up of carefully selected green leaves which help to produce a natural healthy balance in the body by removing harmful free radicals.
- Available in various flavours, it helps you to revive and feel rejuvenated with which offers freshness with just a cup of it! For e.g., Mint Green Tea has mint which is finely blended with green tea leaves to provide a crisp infusion.
- It helps relieve stress and soothes your mind.
- Some varieties such as Kashmiri Kahwa are made up of wonderful ingredients like Green tea, Cardamom and Cinnamon. This tea is very rich owing to the therapeutic qualities of all three ingredients. A strong concoction, it instantly uplifts one’s mood and health.
- Green tea combines the ancient traditional wisdom of honey and lemon infused with green leaves to cure and protect your body from sickness. It literally renews your immune system and makes you feel alive and healthy.
- Rich with the healing properties, green tea restores the lost vitality and wellness to the body. It aids in increasing immunity, metabolism and over-all energy and vitality.
The healing properties of green tea make them unique as they are completely unadulterated and do not use any artificial flavors and additives. All ingredients used are real and safe for human consumption. What else you need from a cup of tea?
Read More At: http://www.jaytea.com/